Saturday, January 9, 2010

Basketball

Basketball....I know nothing about it other than the main objective is for your team to get an orange ball into your team's assigned basket as frequently as possible and more times than your opponent does.  I suppose I also know that there are a lot of rules related to how one's team should and should not go about doing this, but I don't really know the ins and outs.  While I'm not opposed to basketball or have any moral issues with the game, it is just not a sport I ever bothered learning anything about.  Until now....well, I really don't know much about it, but am in process of learning...since....Sarah decided to try out for the team this year.

If you didn't know that Sarah was a basketball fan, you are not alone. Apparently, Sarah didn't know she enjoyed basketball until she was asked to try out for the team by a friend (who didn't want to try out alone).  Well, you guessed it.  She made the first cut, then the second cut....then earned a place on the Seabrook Spartans Girls Basketball Team!!  YEAH SARAH!  They've only played a couple of games and are in the midst of thier first tournament this year (I'm at home on break typing this up). 

I've attached a video of Sarah playing in the game. She's in the white jersey, number 20. Its from my phone so its hard to follow her....but when you see someone with a white jersey making a basket a good distance away from the said basket (in my opinion)..Yup..that's Sarah!




By the way....all those other "Sarah's Basketball Game" YouTube videos that come up at the end of this one....belong to someone else's Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment