Monday, January 4, 2010

Not Me Monday

Yes, I'm getting in on the fun. Yes, I do follow MckMama's blog.....what can I say.

So, I certainly did NOT offer to 'have dinner' for my church small group tonite with the express purpose of getting rid of several days of leftovers due to my 'experiments' with my new CrockPot!

Of course I did not give in to the plea for breakfast from Whataburger from my 10 year old just to give myself an excuse to purchase, and eat, one honey buttered chicken biscuit.  And of course I did in no way, shape, or form also eat the hash brown sticks that came with 'the meal' that seemed cheaper to order than just the coffee and sandwich.

Lastly, I did not call my husband two times this morning with the express purpose of finding out if he signed all our adoption paperwork before he left work so I wouldn't have to wait ONE MORE DAY to get it in the mail.

Nope, not me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment